Pazar, Ocak 18, 2009

Agony, Grief, Sorrow...

agony: intense feelings of suffering; acute mental or physical pain; a state of acute pain.

grief: a feeling of extreme sadness.

sorrow: to feel pain of mind in consequence of evil experienced, feared, or done; to grieve; to be sad; to be sorry

Sometimes, words are completely incapable to explain what I feel. I need some other, maybe some new words. I'm in a state of frenzy. I'm okay physically but my heart is aching. I suffer, I feel a sharp stinging pain in my heart. I cannot even explain it.

I'm a native speaker of Turkish but it is not enough for me to explain my pain in Turkish because I cannot find an exact word which can show my feelings. Although my native language is very rich in words and meanings, I haven't found the right words which match both my pain and my mind. Therefore, I love the words, agony, grief and sorrow nowadays because they can give some little clues about my present state.

I want to share my grief and I want to make it more bearable, so I'm telling. I'm telling it in an universal language on purpose. Because I hope somebody somewhere in the world read it and maybe he/she can understand me. It will relieve my pain to an extent.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder